2020年欧洲杯赛程详细时间• 10:30 a.m. — South Georgia Genealogy Society meets in the Flipper Room of the Thomasville Public Library. Following the business meeting, Perida Mitchell will present a program on social media and genealogy.
• 5 p.m. — The local chapter of Georgia State Employees Active and Retired meets at the Thomas County Public Library. The state organization’s president Jim Sommerville is the guest speaker.
• 3 p.m. — Overeaters Anonymous meets at St. Thomas Episcopal Church in the Guild Room. There are no dues or fees and is open to men and women. For information, call (850) 545-4037 or (229) 224-5404.
• 7:15 a.m. — Free bus transportation is provided for any veteran who needs medical attention to the VA Medical Center in Lake City, Florida. The bus picks up patients every Thursday morning, except holidays. Pick-up locations are in Coolidge at the convenience store at 7:15 a.m., Thomasville at 7:30 a.m. behind Chick-fil-A, in Boston at the convenience store on Highway 84 at 7:45 a.m. and in Quitman at the Burger King at 8 a.m. Veterans are asked to show ID.
• 12 p.m. — The Thomasville Rotary Club meets at the Plaza.
• 5:45 p.m. — Early bird Bingo games, sponsored by the Kouncil Club of Thomasville, are at St. Augustine Catholic Church social hall. Regular Bingo sessions begin at 6:45. Prizes awarded and proceeds go to local charities of southwest Georgia.
2020年欧洲杯赛程详细时间• 12:30 p.m. — Thomasville Kiwanis Club meets at the Plaza Restaurant.
• Registration for the Thomasville’s 10th MLK Walk and Festival “Keep the Dream Alive” is now open. The event will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., January 18. Walk registration, vendors, sponsors, humanitarian award nomination, college and high school stipend award is also under way. Register by going to . For more information visit website or email email@example.com.
2020年欧洲杯赛程详细时间• The Thomas County Republican Party holds its monthly meeting at noon on the fourth Tuesday at the Plaza.
2020年欧洲杯赛程详细时间• The narcotics/vice division of the Thomas County Sheriff’s Office is accepting old or unused prescription medications from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at 921 Smith Ave. The contents of the pill bottle should be emptied into a resealable plastic bag. Leave liquids, gels or creams in the original container and place into a resealable plastic bag. Scratch out all personal identification. Injectables, syringes, any item used for diabetic tests, inhalers and thermometers will not be accepted. Call 225-3300.
• Celebrate Recovery is a 12-step Christ-based recovery program meeting every Tuesday at Victory Fellowship Church. The doors open at 5:30 p.m., with meal at 6, large group meeting at 6:45, 7:45 are small group meetings. The church is at 19150 U.S. Hwy. 19 N, Thomasville.
• Bingo will be held every Monday and Wednesday from 11 a.m. to noon at the Weston YMCA.
• Members of the executive board of Douglass High School Alumni Association Inc. meet every fourth Monday of every month at 6 p.m., at Douglass High School in the Social Room No. 12. Call (229) 224-7113.
2020年欧洲杯赛程详细时间• The regular monthly board meeting of Thomas County Department of Family and Children Services is at 8:30 a.m. on the third Tuesday of every month at 460 Smith Ave.
2020年欧洲杯赛程详细时间• Oak Street Group of Alcoholics Anonymous meets every Wednesday at 5 p.m. at Parish Hall at Good Shepherd Episcopal Church, 515 Oak St.
• The Thomasville/Thomas County Homeless Coalition meets the third Thursday of each month from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Thomasville Housing and Resource Center, 125 Lester St. For more information, call Sharon Edwards, (229) 289-0032.
2020年欧洲杯赛程详细时间• The Thomas County Democratic Party meets at 6 p.m. the first Tuesday of every month in the Thomas County Library’s Flipper Room. The meeting is open to the public.
• The Parents Advocacy meeting will be held on Mondays, 6 p.m., at the Frederick Douglass Complex Library. All who have a vested interest in the Thomasville City Schools system and taxpayers are encouraged to attend.
2020年欧洲杯赛程详细时间• The Thomasville Aviation Museum’s “Power of the Past” exhibit, featuring antique aircraft engines, is open each Sunday from 1-6 p.m. at the Thomasville Regional Airport. Appointments can be made by calling 226-3010. No admission charge.
• Pelham Country Jamboree is every Saturday from 5 to 11 p.m. in downtown Pelham across the from the depot. There is no charge to attend. Cotton Boll Express plays each week, along with special guests. For booking and information please call (229) 376-3310 or (229) 449-8685.
• The Thomasville Noon Lions Club meets at noon the second and fourth Tuesdays at the Plaza.
• VFW Post 4995 and its auxiliary meet every third Saturday at 9 a.m. at the post home at 1296 Old Cassidy Road.
2020年欧洲杯赛程详细时间• VFW Post 8433 meets at 7:30 p.m. the first Thursday of each month at Roddenbery Memorial Library Annex in Cairo.
2020年欧洲杯赛程详细时间• Thomasville Lodge 369 F&AM, 310 N. Pinetree Blvd., meets the second and fourth Thursday of each month. For information all 228-7427 or 403-9147.
• The VFW Post No. 11088 members and auxiliary meet at 7 p.m. the first Tuesday of each month at the senior center on Stevens Street.
2020年欧洲杯赛程详细时间• Halcyon Home provides outreach support groups for victims of domestic violence. Call 226-6666 for location and time.
2020年欧洲杯赛程详细时间• Alcoholics Anonymous meets at 8 p.m. Monday for big book study, beginners meetings are held at 8 p.m., Tuesday and 8 p.m., Saturday is open discussion all at Trinity Anglican Church on West Jackson Street. The Grace Group AA meetings are Monday is big book study, Wednesday is step meeting, Thursday is women’s meeting and Friday is open discussion all at St. Thomas Episcopal Church and the meetings begin at noon. Call (800) 878-1829 or visit the website .